Thu, 14 Jan|
Davidson Whaling Station
Whales and Orca's
Meet us at Davidson Whaling Station for this easy grade tour.
Time & Location
14 Jan 2021, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Davidson Whaling Station, 447 Boyd Rd, Edrom NSW 2550, Australia
About the Event
Join us for a colourful tour and find out about “Old Tom” and the lives of whalers in the last century. Over 2 Generations the Davidson Family worked with local Aboriginal people and killer whales at this historic whaling station on the shores of the picturesque Kiah inlet.
Where: Davidson Whaling Station, meet at car park Time: 2 –3.30pm Cost: $20 per adult, $15 per child or $60 per family (2 adults, 2 kids) Children must be accompanied by an adult.
To book, call National Parks Merimbula on (02) 6495 5000 or email: Barbara.Allgaier@environment.nsw.gov.au or visit nswparks.info/tours
- Bookings are required by midday of the business day prior to the activity.
- Bookings are essential for all tours, unless otherwise stated. Spaces are limited, so early booking is recommended.
- All tours must be paid for at time of booking.
- All prices include GST.
- Programs, times and prices may be subject to change.
- A park entry fee (in addition to tour cost) applies to some national parks and reserves when you access the park by vehicle.
- Extreme weather conditions such as bush firesand/or significant wet weather may result in NSW National Parks cancelling some programs.
- Refunds for prepaid activities only apply if NSW National Parks cancels due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Bournda National Park, Ben Boyd National Park, South East Forest National Park and other locations in the FSC.