Wed, 13 Jan|
Hobart Beach Campground
Traditional Weaving Workshop
An Aboriginal Guided Tour. An exciting opportunity to learn an ancient art on this exclusive traditional weaving workshop with a respected Aboriginal elder. Materials supplied.
Time & Location
13 Jan 2021, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Hobart Beach Campground, 293 Bournda Rd, Bournda NSW 2548, Australia
About the Event
Cost is $20 per person.
All children must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
To book, call National Parks Merimbula on (02) 6495 5000 or email: Barbara.Allgaier@environment.nsw.gov.au or visit nswparks.info/tours
- Bookings are required by midday of the business day prior to the activity.
- Bookings are essential for all tours, unless otherwise stated. Spaces are limited, so early booking is recommended.
- All tours must be paid for at time of booking.
- All prices include GST.
- Programs, times and prices may be subject to change.
- A park entry fee (in addition to tour cost) applies to some national parks and reserveswhen you access the park by vehicle.
- Extreme weather conditions such as bush firesand/or significant wet weather may result in NSW National Parks cancelling some programs.
- Refunds for prepaid activities only apply ifNSW National Parks cancels due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Bournda National Park, Ben Boyd National Park, South East Forest National Park and other locations in the FSC.