Out of the Ashes Walking Tour
Time & Location
About the Event
See first-hand how nature survives, learn about the challenges in regard to clean up and rebuilding. This is a 5km coastal hike. We will also have a look at Boyd’s Tower and find out more about the history of this area.
Date: 20th January
Where: Ben Boyd National Park Boyd’s Tower car park Time: 2-5pm Cost: $25 per person
To book, call National Parks Merimbula on (02) 6495 5000 or email: Barbara.Allgaier@environment.nsw.gov.au or visit nswparks.info/tours
- Bookings are required by midday of the business day prior to the activity.
- Bookings are essential for all tours, unless otherwise stated. Spaces are limited, so early booking is recommended.
- All tours must be paid for at time of booking.
- All prices include GST.
- Programs, times and prices may be subject tochange.
- A park entry fee (in addition to tour cost) applies to some national parks and reserves when you access the park by vehicle.
- Extreme weather conditions such as bush fires and/or significant wet weather may result in NSW National Parks cancelling some programs.
- Refunds for prepaid activities only apply if NSW National Parks cancels due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Bournda National Park, Ben Boyd National Park, South East Forest National Park and other locations in the FSC.