Wed, 20 Jan|
Boyds Tower Road
Out of the Ashes Walking Tour
Take a walk from Boyd’s Tower to Red Sands with one of our Rangers and find out about the Border fire during 2020 and the work which has been happening since then along the Light to Light Track.
Time & Location
20 Jan 2021, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Boyds Tower Road, Boyds Tower Rd, Edrom NSW 2551, Australia
About the Event
See first-hand how nature survives, learn about the challenges in regard to clean up and rebuilding. This is a 5km coastal hike. We will also have a look at Boyd’s Tower and find out more about the history of this area.
Date: 20th January
Where: Ben Boyd National Park Boyd’s Tower car park Time: 2-5pm Cost: $25 per person
To book, call National Parks Merimbula on (02) 6495 5000 or email: Barbara.Allgaier@environment.nsw.gov.au or visit nswparks.info/tours
- Bookings are required by midday of the business day prior to the activity.
- Bookings are essential for all tours, unless otherwise stated. Spaces are limited, so early booking is recommended.
- All tours must be paid for at time of booking.
- All prices include GST.
- Programs, times and prices may be subject tochange.
- A park entry fee (in addition to tour cost) applies to some national parks and reserves when you access the park by vehicle.
- Extreme weather conditions such as bush fires and/or significant wet weather may result in NSW National Parks cancelling some programs.
- Refunds for prepaid activities only apply if NSW National Parks cancels due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Bournda National Park, Ben Boyd National Park, South East Forest National Park and other locations in the FSC.