NPWS History Trail Guided Tour
Time & Location
About the Event
First lit in 1883 Green Cape Light Station is the southernmost and second tallest lighthouse in NSW. Discover unique architecture, breathtaking views and amazing stories of survival on a guided tour with a National Park Discovery Ranger. How did the Lighthouse keepers live on this remote stretch of coast with their families? Explore days gone by, climb the stairs of the light station for panoramic views over Disaster Bay and keep an eye out for sea eagles, seals and whales (seasonal). Bring along lunch and linger a while longer.
Where: Ben Boyd NP meet at Green Cape Car Park Time: 11 – 12:30pm Cost: $20 per adult, $15 per child or $60 per family (2 adults, 2 kids) Children must be accompanied by an adult.
To book, call National Parks Merimbula on (02) 6495 5000 or email Barbara.Allgaier@environment.nsw.gov.au or visit nswparks.info/tours
- Bookings are required by midday of the business day prior to the activity.
- Bookings are essential for all tours, unless otherwise stated. Spaces are limited, so early booking is recommended.
- All tours must be paid for at time of booking.
- All prices include GST.
- Programs, times and prices may be subject to change.
- A park entry fee (in addition to tour cost) applies to some national parks and reserves when you access the park by vehicle.
- Extreme weather conditions such as bush firesand/or significant wet weather may result in NSW National Parks cancelling some programs.
- Refunds for prepaid activities only apply if NSW National Parks cancels due to unforeseen circumstances
- Bournda National Park, Ben Boyd National Park, South East Forest National Park and other locations in the FSC.