Mon, 25 Jan|
Kid's Water Play (1)
Neptune’s Necklace & Soldier Crabs (Grading: Easy) At low tide we take a closer look at the small creatures that live around the mangroves. You'll be mad about mangroves after you've discovered their hidden treasures.
Time & Location
25 Jan 2021, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Merimbula Boardwalk, Merimbula Boardwalk, Merimbula NSW 2548, Australia
About the Event
Date: 12th January Where: Merimbula, meet at start of board walk Time: 4-5.30pm Cost: $15 per child
To book, call National Parks Merimbula on (02) 6495 5000 or email: Barbara.Allgaier@environment.nsw.gov.au or visit nswparks.info/tours
- Bookings are required by midday of the business day prior to the activity.
- Bookings are essential for all tours, unless otherwise stated. Spaces are limited, so early booking is recommended.
- All tours must be paid for at time of booking.
- All prices include GST.
- Programs, times and prices may be subject tochange.
- A park entry fee (in addition to tour cost) applies to some national parks and reserves when you access the park by vehicle.
- Extreme weather conditions such as bush fires and/or significant wet weather may result in NSW National Parks cancelling some programs.
- Refunds for prepaid activities only apply if NSW National Parks cancels due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Bournda National Park, Ben Boyd National Park, South East Forest National Park and other locations in the FSC.