Tue, 19 Jan | Hobart Beach Campground
Finding Food in the Forest
An Aboriginal Guided Tour. There’s a feast hidden in the forest, if you know what you’re looking for and where to find it. Join our Aboriginal Discovery Rangers for an exciting search for bush tucker and bush medicine. Be creative with material we might find along the track.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
19 Jan 2021, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Hobart Beach Campground, 293 Bournda Rd, Bournda NSW 2548, Australia
About the Event
Cost is $20 per person.
All children must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
To book, call National Parks Merimbula on (02) 6495 5000 or email: Barbara.Allgaier@environment.nsw.gov.au or visit nswparks.info/tours
- Bookings are required by midday of the business day prior to the activity.
- Bookings are essential for all tours, unless otherwise stated. Spaces are limited, so early booking is recommended.
- All tours must be paid for at time of booking.
- All prices include GST.
- Programs, times and prices may be subject to change.
- A park entry fee (in addition to tour cost) applies to some national parks and reserves when you access the park by vehicle.
- Extreme weather conditions such as bush firesand/or significant wet weather may result in NSW National Parks cancelling some programs.
- Refunds for prepaid activities only apply if NSW National Parks cancels due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Bournda National Park, Ben Boyd National Park, South East Forrest National Park and other locations in the FSC.