Canoeing on Bournda Lagoon
Time & Location
About the Event
Where: Bournda Lagoon car park/Bournda NP Cost: $40 per person. No canoeing experience necessary, all equipment supplied. All children must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
ALL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED
To book, call National Parks Merimbula on (02) 6495 5000 or email: Barbara.Allgaier@environment.nsw.gov.au or visit nswparks.info/tours
- Bookings are required by midday of the business day prior to the activity.
- Bookings are essential for all tours, unless otherwise stated. Spaces are limited, so early booking is recommended.
- All tours must be paid for at time of booking.
- All prices include GST.
- Programs, times and prices may be subject tochange.
- A park entry fee (in addition to tour cost) applies to some national parks and reserves when you access the park by vehicle.
- Extreme weather conditions such as bush fires and/or significant wet weather may result in NSW National Parks cancelling some programs.
- Refunds for prepaid activities only apply if NSW National Parks cancels due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Bournda National Park, Ben Boyd National Park, South East Forest National Park and other locations in the FSC.